Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Discussion in 'Introductions / Feedback' started by Dreamer, Jan 22, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Ollyb

Ollyb
    Expand Collapse

Reserved
    Am based in Nigeria

Grocemania likes this.
  2. anne agatha

anne agatha
    Expand Collapse

India
    hye i m anne agatha from brooklyn

Grocemania likes this.
  3. Ollyb

Ollyb
    Expand Collapse

Reserved
    Hope u re gud..... Am also new frm Nigeria

Grocemania likes this.
  4. Ollyb

Ollyb
    Expand Collapse

Reserved
    Pls how can l activate my car..... It's not on D road yet over two weeks that hav done all D necessary things need by Uber

Grocemania likes this.
  5. ScandyB

ScandyB
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hey folks ScandyB from Philadelphia .

Grocemania likes this.
  6. Grocemania

Grocemania
    Expand Collapse

United Kingdom
    Good afternoon, dear ladies and gentlemen!

My name is Askar Bulegenov and I am a founder of grocemania.co.uk . We are trying to create the first online marketplace and on-demand grocery delivery service. Which means, that you can access our website and see all your local grocery stores/supermarkets, make an order and receive just within an hour!
    We've been operating for the last half of the year and delivered over 1000+ orders to households and offices. We've also managed to partner with 8 amazing stores in our area including Tesco Express! Our 'USP' is a lowest minimum order value for 1-hour slot deliveries, it's just £10 :)

The reason, why I am reaching you out is to hear some feedback about our service. What do you think of that idea? Maybe you have any recommendations?

If you have a spare minute, please visit us at https://grocemania.co.uk/ to see a website in details! Hope on you support!

Thank you everyone,
    Have a good day!

7. rofhiwa

rofhiwa
    Expand Collapse

South Africa
    hi everyone

8. Safe Driver 4 Lyfe

Safe Driver 4 Lyfe
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hello!

I drive for all the big platforms and am an avid techy. Super passionate about the latest gadgets and gizmos to optimize rider experience and my own safety when driving! Always happy to talk tech with those interested. Thanks for having me :)

9. Nasdocuments

Nasdocuments
    Expand Collapse

Kenya
  10. Monica Similuk

Monica Similuk
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hi, I've been in onboarding status on my profile for a week now. All of my documents have also been accepted & active for a week. I can't seem to get any information from anyone about the delay. My background check is the only thing that appears to be holding things up. Can someone please check my account & let me know where in the process I am? Thanks

Welcome to the Uber Forum! Your community and resource to discuss everything Uber, Lyft, rideshare and more! Please introduce yourself here. Your suggestions, feedback and/or comments are very welcomed.

Thanks for signing up and participating!

Cass[/QUOTE]

11. Laura Jones

Laura Jones
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hello Cass, my name is Laura Jones and I am a new "pending" Uber driver. I am currently waiting on the go-ahead to start driving. I'm 47 year old a single mother of a twelve year old son from Richmond, VA and work full time during the day. I love meeting new people and going different places. I can't wait to make Uber a wonderful experience.

Laura J

12. Eugene Carlos

Eugene Carlos
    Expand Collapse

Malaysia
    Hi all
    My name is Eugene Carlos and I am an Uber driver from Malaysia . I am about to start on this new venture.
    Glad to be here.
    Cheers

13. Ray k

Ray k
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Glad to be apart of the team

14. Lisa Langley

Lisa Langley
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I applied for uber 1 month ago and it still says onboarding by my profile , My background check was complete March 23 and have heard nothine, I went and bought a new car just for uber does anyone know how long this takes to get approved?

15. Lisa Langley

Lisa Langley
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I have been on the onboarding status for 1 month now, My background check was complete on March 23 rd and I have heard nothing from Uber , I bought me a new car so I really need to start driving , Does anyone know how long this takes ? I live I'm Kansas City Mo my email address is lmlbll@gmail.com

16. Kamran

Kamran
    Expand Collapse

Canada
    Hi,
    I am a new driver and waiting for my registration completion. All documents requested show active but my status shows on onboarding. Please let me know how long it takes to be active. Also drivers mobile app says to watch video when i sign in and there is no other menu option to select except sign out and it looks to me all options are not visible due to onboarding status.

Please help and let me know what is the next step.
    Mkamranshakir@yahoo.com

17. Stuuber

Stuuber
    Expand Collapse

United Kingdom
    Hi Everyone,

we are group of students working on future of Valley car wash.
    And because of your pleasant rides we would like to improve the car washing service to make you feel more welcome. Please help us and take two minutes to fill out the survey.

The survey link

Thank you all for taking your time.

Ps: We are open to any suggestion where we could publish the survey to get more feedback for our project.

18. Matt Smith

Matt Smith
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Rideshare to the hospital?

Hello out there -- I'm a writer for WebMD, working on a story about people who take Uber or Lyft to a hospital rather than calling 911. Anyone here ever done that? Why or why not? I'd like to include that in my piece. Shoot me back a line or if you'd prefer, call me at (678) 613-8131.
    - Matt Smith

19. Robert Francis

Robert Francis
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret your partnership with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.

I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC/MTN is 6+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.(WE MOVE FIRST)

For further inquiry contact:

Robert Francis,
    +447546769978
    +447031956543
    robertfrancis767@gmail.com

20. Talosian

Talosian
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Well, I don't even know if I'm in the right place. I'm a rider but have input and questions sometime and have no idea where to go.

Uber is very insulated from most contact from riders other than ratings, etc.

I have some suggestions that I feel will help UBER but don't know where to post them. Same ofr questions.

Please contact me by email as I don't even know if I will be able to get back into this forum.

Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted