Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Uber Surge Notification App, Surge Notifier

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted / Trades / Promotions / Deals' started by SurgeNotifier, Jun 24, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. SurgeNotifier

SurgeNotifier
    Expand Collapse

This new app allows you to receive push notifications anytime there's a surge in your current location.

You can also manually set specific checkpoints any where on the map and receive notifications when those locations are surging.

If you're like me and only want to drive when there's a surge this is the best thing to ever happen. Never have to stay on alert again, just do your own thing and take a ride here and there when you get a notification.

Currently Android only but iOS version is on the way; awaiting approval from Apple.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.surgenotifier.mobile

2. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for sharing this important app! It looks quite interesting. I am curious to hear back if anyone has tried it yet and thoughts? I'd love to see some reviews. Thanks!

3. SurgeNotifier

SurgeNotifier
    Expand Collapse

We have several satisfied customers on another forum. Still very open to feedback so try it and let us know!

Dreamer likes this.
  4. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    is it worth chasing surges?

5. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Glad to hear the initial positive feedback, congrats on the app!

Not from my experience. I think it largely depends on the market. But chasing surges for me has been an uphill battle at best.

Draft saved Draft deleted