Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

UBER and LYFT Mirror Hanger/Hangtag

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted / Trades / Promotions / Deals' started by RiderShareTags, Oct 14, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. RiderShareTags

RiderShareTags
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone :) As a fellow driver, I wasn't satisfied with the available options for displaying that I'm a rideshare driver. I don't like the idea of putting a huge mustache, sticker or magnet on my car. Stickers are a pain and like magnets, they tend to screw up your paint or at the very least leave sticky goo on everything. Window clings are ok, but after putting them on and taking them off a few times, they get destroyed and we won't even get into the giant mustache – not everyone wants the entire world to know they're a rideshare driver from a mile away.

That's why I came up with easy to install and remove mirror hangtags. If you're like me, you drive for more than one company picking up the first ride who calls, so being able to quickly swap out your signage is a major issue and this is the ideal solution. Please check them out and feel free to ask any questions!

[​IMG]

UberRidiculous likes this.
  2. Billy Colbert

Billy Colbert
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Does this meet whatever company requirements there are for displaying their logo?
    Are there specific requirements for each company, for example do you have to have a mustache?
    Never mind.. Looked at your Ebay... I'll buy when I get to driving.
    Suggestion.... offer a special for both. :)

3. RiderShareTags

RiderShareTags
    Expand Collapse

That's a good question and I think it varies by region from a legal standpoint. I have not read Uber/Lyft's fine print to verify their policy, but I'd assume they definitely want you to display their signage. I do know that here in San Diego, you have to display signage when picking up at the airport. Either way I do like displaying the signs, because it helps customers identify you easier.

4. RiderShareTags

RiderShareTags
    Expand Collapse

And no you don't have to use the mustache.

UberRidiculous likes this.
  5. Ntwrkgy

Ntwrkgy
    Expand Collapse

United States
    So, you don't like the 6x6 windshield cards both companies provide???

6. RiderShareTags

RiderShareTags
    Expand Collapse

They're ok honestly and what I was using most.

For me I like this solution better as I only do this part time. I can put them in my glove compartment when not using or easily pop them on/off the mirror for great visibility.

7. Lidman

Lidman
    Expand Collapse

Darn! I think that pink mustache looked cute on the lyft cars.

8. UberRidiculous

UberRidiculous
    Expand Collapse

They are cute but not practical to have fuzzy pink stuff on the exterior of a car. I'm sure it became filthy and not so cute in short order! :)

9. RiderShareTags

RiderShareTags
    Expand Collapse

LOL the pink mustache is cute, just not my style.

Draft saved Draft deleted