Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

South Florida - Scout Real Estate While You Drive

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted / Trades / Promotions / Deals' started by BlueWater Properties, Dec 14, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. BlueWater Properties

BlueWater Properties
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I am looking for help in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale / West Palm Area) to find vacant and distressed real estate in good areas. I pay by the lead for you to snap a picture and send me an address. Easy way to increase your income while driving! I focus on Delray, Wellington, Boca, and some of the more desireable urban areas from Ft. Lauderdale up to West Palm. Call me if you are interested at 561-701-2189.

Draft saved Draft deleted