Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Problem with App - trying to find help

Discussion in 'UberEATS Forum' started by The Art of April-Anna, Oct 29, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. The Art of April-Anna

The Art of April-Anna
    Expand Collapse

Canada
    Hey so does anyone know of a way to reach Uber staff without having to go in person to their office?

I went to sign into my Uber app as a cyclist for Uber Eats and (I am new to Uber, started a few weeks ago) it wont' let me work, it says my account is being reviewed as if I had just signed up or something, it's telling me to watch a video for new people who have never worked for Uber Eats before. It doesn't make any sense, last time I signed in was a week ago. I was going to go work tonight.

2. RobK

RobK
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Watch it one more time. See if it helps.
    I have just started to drive again after being sick, and the app is changed, and some things are kind of buggie. The navigation integration could use a lot of work.

3. Daniel Y

Daniel Y
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Calling uber for help is pointless. I read the help directions n it takes me to an answering machine that says sorry we can’t help u. Lol so don’t waste your time calling just cancel the order n move on.