Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Pick up at Cleveland, Ohio airport

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by alan markus, Apr 21, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. alan markus

alan markus
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I have tried to use uber twice from the airport and both times the site said I had to go to the share ride lot. Is this the only way I can use uber? I thought I could be picked up at the arrival exit.
    Both times it was after 10:00 pm so maybe that is a problem.
    Pls let me know if I am doing somethin wrong. -

2. Uber_Rat

Uber_Rat
    Expand Collapse

You're not doing anything wrong. Many airports will not allow Uber to pickup at the arrival area. This is often a TSA safety precaution to prevent vehicles from waiting near the arrival area. Those airports will have a designated waiting area for the Uber drivers and also a designated pickup area for passengers.

Draft saved Draft deleted