Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

overcharged twice in a roll

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by sparkling0925, Mar 8, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. sparkling0925

sparkling0925
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I don't know since when the upfront price doesn't count anymore. Everyday, I was charged $20 or $30 more than the upfront price it displayed when I ordered the trip. Yesterday, I got the refund because the customer representative said I should not be charged more than upfront price (This is also the definition of upfront price, to give customers certainty before they make their choice). But somehow today, I received the reply saying the price system would change in the end!!! So what's the use of showing upfront price now?! How do I know if I would end up paying $100 at the end or not? This made me feel like everything is a trap! Even if I take a taxi I can approximately know how much I would pay but now with Uber you never know!!

Draft saved Draft deleted