Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

New rider via computer...not a phone or app.

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by taxidearth, Oct 4, 2019.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. taxidearth

taxidearth
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I just signed up to use Uber via a computer. I see that I have a promotional code to use for a free ride since I am new. It is being rejected.

I also want to know how to cancel a ride that is set for the future...I have scheduled one for tomorrow evening that I might not need.

I have found instructions online but my screen does not show white bar that states "Finding my ride".

I have no idea where that is supposed to be. Clicking on My Rides seems like a logical place, but there is nothing there. I have uploaded a screen shot.

In fact, the only way I know that I have properly scheduled a ride is that I received a confirmation email. Where do I find it via my Uber portal?

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted