Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

New Ride Share Startup

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by Shital Patel, Jun 7, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Shital Patel

Shital Patel
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hi All,
    I'm new to this, so apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. I am working on a new ride share startup, and we are planning to launch it in August. We have created an Indiegogo campaign to help us with some initial funding and also build some interest. We are offering some features that make us different. After speaking with some current drivers, I feel good about what we are doing. First, we are charging a monthly fee to use the service, not a portion of each fare. We also have a favorite feature. With this feature you can build a client base. The system will connect you with your clients first. If none of them are requesting a ride, then it will look for other fares. It will also have an integrated calendar so that your clients can schedule rides. It has an integrated tipping and review service. As a driver, you can see reviews of passengers from other riders and then decide the fare you want to charge or if you want to ignore the request. As I mentioned, we are finishing up the project, so if you have any feature requests, we'd love to hear them. We will see if we can accomodate your request. Below is the link to our campaign. If you like what you see, you can sign up for one of our perks.

https://igg.me/at/panaroamer/x/13519255

Our goal is to provide you with the technology and freedom to build your own business.

My contact information is on the campaign site.

Thank you for your time.
    Shital

2. Shital Patel

Shital Patel
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hi All,

Just also wanted to show that with our system drivers will get to keep more of their money: Since we charge a flat fee no matter how much money you make.

upload_2016-6-8_19-58-39.png

With the perks that we are offering in our campaign, for $100 you get 3 months of our service. That is 2 months free. For $1000 you get lifetime use of our service.

Our goal is to help you keep more of the hard earned money you are making in this industry.
    Thanks,
    Shital

3. Shital Patel

Shital Patel
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hi Everyone,

I was hoping to get some feedback on what I can add to get drivers to sign up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Shital

Draft saved Draft deleted