Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Need help for school paper (3 min survey)

Discussion in 'BlaBlaCar Forum' started by Adrian, Oct 24, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Adrian

Adrian
    Expand Collapse

United States
    First off, big shout out and thanks to all on-demand service drivers out there - you the real mvp! I’m Costa Rican, a heavy user of these services here in the US and it upsets me when I see countries like my own close-mindedly opposing to change and such amazing innovative services.

I’m part of a group of graduate students writing a paper about on-demand driving services and we’d like to hear your thoughts. Further advancements on this field could potentially change the way YOU do business. Please take 3 minutes of your valuable time to answer this short 7 multiple-choice question survey, help shape our education and develop this great industry!

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13KKBsLM0cwFN8mkxc3Iv9pM8V0P9JDgxAMnoWWMRVHk/viewform

Thank you!

UberRidiculous likes this.