Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Looking for Postmates-Workers for short Interviews

Discussion in 'Postmates Forum' started by Pema7260, Sep 3, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Pema7260

Pema7260
    Expand Collapse

Switzerland
    Dear all

I am a graduate student from Switzerland and I am looking for drivers that are willing to be interviewed for a research project. The research project focuses on the working conditions of drivers.

The interviews will take about 20-30 minutes and can be conducted via phone or Skype. Anonymity is guaranteed! Each interviewee will receive a 10$ gift card from Amazon for their help. An additional 5$ will be paid if someone can refer to another person that is willing to be interviewed.

Every response and help for my project will be greatly appreciated! Please reply to this thread or contact me if you are interested or have further questions: pema7260@gmail.com

Thank you!

#1 Pema7260, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017