Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

List of 5 Car Pooling and Ride Sharing Apps That Are Doing Surprisingly Well

Discussion in 'General Rideshare Forum' started by Yuvrajsinh, Nov 1, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Yuvrajsinh

Yuvrajsinh
    Expand Collapse

India
    One of my colleagues, who is a member of our special Uber-like app development team, recently wrote this article. He listed 5 Uber-like applications that are performing really good, despite heavy competition.

Do you have any other app in your mind? Please comment. We are currently adding the list.

2. jon dimapilis

jon dimapilis
    Expand Collapse

Philippines
    RideReply is one. Unlike other transportation services though, RideReply don't process payments, they only offer the tech tool that connects drivers to passengers or vice versa.

3. Yuvrajsinh

Yuvrajsinh
    Expand Collapse

India
    Thank you for the suggestion. I'll send it to my colleague so she can check it out and update it with the content. Thank you again.

Draft saved Draft deleted