Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

How should one strategize their driving to earn the most money?

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by MattSS, Nov 3, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. MattSS

MattSS
    Expand Collapse

I'm thinking of leasing a vehicle through bama leasing @140$ a week. My goal would be to make 700$-800$ a week before any expenses are removed (weekly fees, gas etc). I'm also very new to uber. Can any experienced drivers give me guidance on how to achieve this goal? I'm in Boston.

Also, I'm curious how you make sure you drive during "surge" periods and how to maximize this. Thanks for reading.

Matt

2. AdsUber

AdsUber
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I may have a solution for Uber drivers who want to earn more while still doing the job they want. Check it out!
    Check out AdsUber Help a driver and help your business grow! on #indiegogo!
    http://igg.me/at/AdsUber

3. James R

James R
    Expand Collapse

You should aware of the places where it's best to drive and be strategic. Boston is one of the most popular Uber cities where you can probably maximize your revenue, so you're lucky you live there. Have a checklist for the following:
    • ridesharing is legal
    • driver costs are low
    • the population is u
    • shared commutes

Draft saved Draft deleted