Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

HI All.. I can get a list of nearly every Uber Drivers Email address in a few days....

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by Uber1, Jan 9, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Uber1

Uber1
    Expand Collapse

United States
    HI All,

I am new here BUT I came here after nearly 350 posts on another forum related to Uber because I wanted to organize drivers to strike against Uber BUT the other site admin did not want me collecting email addresses there...

FWIW - I can get the email addresses of nearly every USA Driver Uber has in a few days BUT I would need some initial help...THAT is why I needed a few email addresses to start with....to get a few drivers to help me initially (takes about 30 minutes total time)

Anyways, I may start posting on here with the hopes we can get that going here....THE rate cuts are CRAZY and we NEED to UNITE to get Ubers attention.

Any feed back on this?...Admins, mods, anybody? ;-)

Thanks

Andy

UberRidiculous likes this.
  2. RockinEZ

RockinEZ
    Expand Collapse

United States
    NO!

3. Uber1

Uber1
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Just curious but why not?....If we organize we can get better rates for driving...

You aren't allergic to money are you? ;-O

Andy

#3 Uber1, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  4. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    check Detroit and Orlandos new rates

5. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Rates are going down in San Diego:

Uber Guaranteed earnings:

Here are the details
    Guarantee Hours
    (Incentive period) Gross Fares/Hr Minimum Trips/Hr*
    Fri and Sat 5pm to 2am $19.00 1.4
    All Other Hours $15.00 1
    * You must accept 90% of your trips to qualify for the guarantee

Here are the new rates in San Diego
    uberX
    Base Fare $0.00
    Per Mile $0.90
    Per Minute $0.10
    Minimum Fare $4.75
    Safe Rides Fee $1.75

This offer is for driver-partners only who directly received this email. This offer is for driver-partners who were activated before January 8th 2016. Maintain the above required trips per hour. Trips per hour (TPH) is calculated by taking your total number of completed trips in a given incentive period divided by the total number of hours that you were online during that same incentive period. Maintain a 90% acceptance rate over all hours driven. Your acceptance rate is calculated by taking the total number of trip requests that you accepted during the incentive period divided by the total number of trip requests that were sent to you during that same incentive period. Be online in San Diego during the incentive period. Maintain a completion rate of 25%. Completion rate is calculated by taking your total number of completed trips in a given incentive period divided by the total number of trip requests that you received in the given incentive period. Qualification parameters reset at the beginning of each new incentive period. Guaranteed amounts are average hourly gross fares, based on hours online per incentive period, and include the Uber service fee. Safe Rides Fee and tolls are not included in the guaranteed amount. Average hourly gross fares are calculated by taking your total gross fares (including the Uberservice fee) in a given incentive period and dividing them by the total number of hours that you were online in that same incentive period. We reserve the right to withhold or deduct payments that we determine or believe were in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of driver terms or these terms. Guarantee available for a limited time only. Terms subject to change.

6. Uber1

Uber1
    Expand Collapse

United States
    HI,

I know, THAT is why it is more important NOW than ever to organize.....We HAVE to fight the low rates and the only way I can see to do that is to organize.

Andy

PS- I heard somebody say the low rates in Detroit was "Payback" for GM partnering with Lyft....

7. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    I read that in an article as well.

if people still want to drive at 65 cents and 30 cents a mile let them go. they will learn soon enough.

8. Uber1

Uber1
    Expand Collapse

United States
    OK....I am going to do more organizing in earnest BUT I will have to go to Best Buy to buy a tripod mount adapter for my phone to make videos on.

I used to use my Sony Camera but it broke but truthfully the camera in my S5 is better than the Sony cam anyways.

I will post some videos on You Tube and link them here...

I will also try to write up the instructions here BUT I realize most people are probably more visual than wanting to read a huge write up so that is why I think the videos would be good for education and explanation purposes.

NOTE : I do work a regular job so this may not necessarily happen in the next few days BUT I will try to buy the mount tonight (I already have the tripod).

Andy

9. Uber1

Uber1
    Expand Collapse

United States
    HI All,

While I'm thinking about it....

1) I would like contact names and info for anybody you feel is influential in the "Anti" Uber sense...

As an example....Abe, Uber Man, etc....
    Does anybody have more people they would recommend?...

I would like names, phone numbers, email addresses etc..

I want to attempt to make a "dream team" of sorts for the anti uber

2) I need contact info for "important" people at Uber....example Travis, PR people, marketing people
    etc...

3) I need contact info for "Important" peopte at Lyfy....like their Travis equivalent, PR people ,
    Marketing people etc...

Thanks!

Andy

10. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    what are these intructions you speak of?

11. Uber1

Uber1
    Expand Collapse

United States
    The instructions / information provided in the video(s) will be primarily directed towards the drivers since they will also be instrumental towards the making of the list and actually implementing the coordinated work stoppages.

While other attempts have been tried to coordinate drivers, there were a number of reasons why previous attempts at getting such a list made failed.

This attempt, will try to overcome the previous shortcomings although admittedly there are still a number of potential issues with this method as well but no method short of a successful computer hack can get the list as effectively as the method I will outline and illustrate initially in video form and then in written form).

Additionally, the purpose of assembling (or at least attempting to do so), A "dream team" of
    the "anti" Uber is because they already have access or "influence" over a number of drivers already so that in conjunction with "method" I will outline will help to ensure a greater chance of success of this plan.

As a side note.....I have reached also out to Lyft via email and provided them a "teaser" of the plan we will be implementing in the hopes that they could possibly provide some additional "incentive" for drivers to participate in our plan....Monetary help hopefully (prizes etc.. and / or behind the scenes support would be helpful from them...Heck they just got a cool billion from GM !).

To Lyft, a successful implementation of this plan against their arch rival Uber, would only serve to better their position in the Ride Share market and we may be able to attain additional financial incentives for Uber Drivers to participate in our email compilation plan.

The above I believe is why my effort along with other support (hopefully monetary as well as infrastructure and labor) will push this attempt at organizing a "strike" to success.

Andy

PS - I did get my camera to tripod mount so videos will follow!....I'll have them on You Tube shortly. ;-)

12. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    you are an interesting guy arent you Andy.

Here you are complaining about the rates and wanting to organize uber drivers to strike yet on another website you post this
    Uber1
    [​IMG]Junior Member

Ride Share - Uber / Lyft to save money as a Passenver VS Cab / Taxi
    If you use a cab or Taxi regularly, you could save yourself a lot of money by downloading the Uber or Lyft app (if they are available in your area).

The 2 companies mentioned above are know as "Ride Share" companies

In addition to lower rates for passengers, the drivers and vehicles are typically nicer than the average cab or Taxi.

From a rider perspective, Uber and Lyft are great. However, from a driver perspective, there are many different views on that but I will discuss those issues in a separate post(s).

Andy

PS - If you want a FREE (up to $20 value I believe) first time ride using Uber ......Use my friend's PROMO CODE :

You claim to be an uber driver yet suggest using your friends promo code?

What is your angle Andy, want to be honest here?

13. Uber1

Uber1
    Expand Collapse

United States
    HI,

I have to admit that for RIDERS Uber is a GOOD Platform....Fast service, nicer cars, cheaper etc...

For drivers it CAN be good IF rates were higher but we know that rates keep falling since Uber keeps reducing them....hence my trying to organize for better rates.

I could NOT use my promo codes because I have to stay "on the inside" (i.e. a driver) since it is hard to talk about something you don't know about or have any experience with (hence my need to stay on the inside (you know the saying "keep your friends close BUT your enemies closer?) ;-)

How much closer could I be than a driver?...Well actually, it would be sweet to become an Uber employee in a data center (access to computers and "the list" BUT I am NOT a computer guru so that is not doable BUT being on the inside like that one could befriend people who HAVE access BUT that is too hard to do in a practical sense since that would involve moving etc...Yes, we have thought about things A LOT and I watch a lot of movies ! ;-)

I guess the only tragic thing would be if Uber gets close and deactivates my friend because they did not notice the part "use my FRIENDS promo code" and that gets HIM in trouble...

Well, hopefully IF we get under their skin THAT much that means we REALLY made inroads and the plan IS working....Otherwise we're just any other pissed off driver. (Of course I also heard / read somewhere that Abe was removed as a driver because of his anti Uber activities and he did not make it big time??).

About the only other thing I could think of is that I may have to convince Andrew (or somebody else) to make the videos unless I disguise myself BUT (again so as not to be "discovered" prematurely (remember Google ownes You Tube and is an investor in Uber and there is facial recognition software....It's not paranoia when they really are out to get ya !) should the real "mole" plan be put into action (yeah right!....sarcastically said) BUT ultimately Andrew and the Middle Class America organization will get the credit for pulling it off so they can go further....I am just fighting the battle of Uber (as small skirmish) while Andrew fights the war (the Class war that is).

But IF it gets THAT big I called dibs on the movie and book rights!......Andrew was OK with that ;-)

It HAS serious potential to go big....

There would be plenty to go round....and unfortunately I did NOT win the power ball so I guess this'll have to do....It's more of a sure thing tho I guess ;-)

Andy

#13 Uber1, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  14. Everyknght

Everyknght
    Expand Collapse

United States
    We need a violent strike with flaming torches , masks , body armor, bricks , bottles & hostages Now !

15. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    sounds more like a riot

16. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    you live in a fantasy world and have no idea what you are doing.

17. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    I deleted your last post as you had posted a link to another website where you can claim a fee for recruiting new members.

So you have a master plan to coordinate a strike? Some teemsters tried to to organse a strike action a couple of years ago and failed and they were professionals.

do you know how the unions/workers parties started their ,movements initally?

#17 Harry Flashman, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  18. RockinEZ

RockinEZ
    Expand Collapse

United States
    You are soooo green.
    Go to the other forums and read the posts from July and that strike effort.
    Nothing happened but a lot of Uber drivers lost a good weekend of driving.

Uber cut rates in January. July's effort was a wasted effort.
    Uber pays no attention to these rumblings.

Uber actually makes more money when experienced 20% drivers quit and are replaced by the new 30% drivers.

Read and understand a little bit about collective bargaining before you get you panties in a bunch.

Uber drivers are not employees.
    Uber drivers have no legal right to collective bargaining.

No matter how many drivers try a work stoppage, six times that many drivers will see a work stoppage as a way to earn extra money because they think there will be fewer drivers.

More importantly, Uber deactivates people actively causing negative publicity for Uber. See the Deactivated section of the other forums.

19. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    I think he is more full of his own self importance.

RockinEZ likes this.
  20. RockinEZ

RockinEZ
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Yes. Many didn't read the agreement. Uber is doing nothing that you did not agree to let Uber do when you first turned on the app.

It is important to remember these things:
    Uber does not offer employment.

Uber only offers the application to connect you with PAX. For that service they charge 20% of the take plus $1.75 to Uber as SPF. This is not employment. It is a take it or leave it offer. Don't like it, don't take it.

" Company retains the right to deactivate or otherwise restrict you from accessing or using the Driver App or the Uber Services in the event of a violation or alleged violation of this Agreement, your disparagement of Company or any of its Affiliates, your act or omission that causes harm to Company’s or its Affiliates’ brand, reputation or business as determined by Company in its sole "

You agreed to let Uber set the rates in your driver agreement.

"Changes to Fare Calculation. Company reserves the right to change the Fare Calculation at any time in Company’s discretion based upon local market factors, and Company will provide you with notice in the event of changes to the base fare, per mile, and/or per minute amounts that would result in a change in the recommended Fare. Continued use of the Uber Services after any such change in the Fare Calculation shall constitute your consent to such change. 4.3 Fare Adjustment. Company reserves the right to: (i) adjust the Fare for a particular instance of Transportation Services (e.g., you took an inefficient route, you failed to properly end a particular instance of Transportation Services in the Driver App, technical error in the Uber Services, etc.); or (ii) cancel the Fare for a particular instance of Transportation Services (e.g., User is charged for Transportation Services that were not provided, in the event of a User complaint, fraud, etc.). Company’s decision to reduce or cancel the Fare in any such manner shall be exercised in a reasonable manner. 4.4 Service Fee. In consideration of Company’s provision of the Driver App and the Uber Services for your use and benefit hereunder, you agree to pay Company a service fee on a per Transportation Services transaction basis calculated as a percentage of the Fare determined by the Fare Calculation (regardless of any Negotiated Fare), as provided to you via email or otherwise made available electronically by Company from time to time for the applicable Territory (“Service Fee”). In the event regulations applicable to your Territory require taxes to be calculated on the Fare, Company shall calculate the Service Fee based on the Fare net of such taxes. Company reserves the right to change the Service Fee at any time in Company’s discretion based upon local market factors, and Company will provide you with notice in the event of such change. Continued use of the Uber Services after any such change in the Service Fee calculation shall constitute your consent to such change. "

In other words drivers are wasting their time because you didn't read the legal agreement.
    You will most likely be deactivated if you cause Uber problems and Uber can identify you.

Draft saved Draft deleted