Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

helping

Discussion in 'General Rideshare Forum' started by Geraldine Brophy, May 11, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Geraldine Brophy

Geraldine Brophy
    Expand Collapse

United States
    so my mother-in-law does not drive and needs to get to a doctors appointment in Putnam Connecticut tomorrow May 12 at noon. I cannot take her and thought I would offer her either Uber or Lyft to get to her appointment since I use both for myself at times. I live in Massachusetts and she lives just over the Mass/Conn line in Connecticut. Can I call either Uber or Lyft and plug in her address and destination and have her picked up and taken to her appointment?? Help. Elder bus not available for her yet and her friends are not available.

Draft saved Draft deleted