Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Found a new Business Opportunity

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Masta Plann, Oct 9, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Masta Plann

Masta Plann
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Well, i think im done selling mints and energy drinks in my car (yeah i do it passively). I found a potentially good business opportunity that does not require stocking my products in the car and taking my precious space.

When i was talking to a friend about doing my own oil changes, he introduced me to Amsoil.. What Amsoil? Yeah, I've never heard of it before. But it appears to be the original synthetic oil manufacturer even before Mobil1 and the others.. Oil is good and Amsoil also provides an opportunity for me to make extra cash.

I signed up as an independent dealer selling Amsoil products first to my friends and in the future hopefully outside my network. Income comes from profits and sales commissions, there are other ways but i haven't really read through all the details yet. I can sell products while I'm out doing ride share and does not need a separate time from my schedule. Will make my pitch soon on my fellow ride share drivers (at gas stations and parking lots) who needs frequent oil changes or needs a better engine oil to protect their vehicles, and passengers who most probably has their own vehicles too.

I think this site explains everything better.

http://business.synthetichub.com/

Draft saved Draft deleted