Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Family Plan ?

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Willeebee, May 12, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Willeebee

Willeebee
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I created a family plan to allow my sister to get rides to see me but she tells me that they ask for her credit card when getting in to the car. Isn't the family plan supposed to eliminate this as she cannot pay her own way and does not own a credit card. Additionally I've added my credit card to the family plan so why don't they just bill it to my card? Is there something she is doing wrong when requesting the ride ? For the last two rides I have requested the car for her and that has worked. Is she unable to request her own ride on the my family plan?

2. Uber_Rat

Uber_Rat
    Expand Collapse

Draft saved Draft deleted