Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Default tips!!??

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by c young, May 30, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. c young

c young
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Uber just asked me to confirm my account. Fine. But it is simply unconscionable to have a default 20% for tips. Anything other than zero as the default is just wrong. It should take active entry by the user!

2. Missoula13

Missoula13
    Expand Collapse

United States
    My Uber App lets you select the tip, but it may suggest $2, and then if you want to go lower, you have to click on "custom" and put in $1. Are you saying that if you don't specify a tip, it puts in a default of 20%?

Draft saved Draft deleted