Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Deactivated by Postmates

Discussion in 'Postmates Forum' started by NightDriver11, May 13, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. NightDriver11

NightDriver11
    Expand Collapse

United States
    so I was deactivated by Postmates recently, although they are giving me a week to refrute. Why? Bc I emailed this doctors office after I saw they left me a zero dollar tip on a huge office lunch order.

In my head I'm like you scum of the earth, but all I said was no tipping for a delivery service is dishonorable and you should reconsider that action of non tipping in the future.

Well she Must've complained so now I'm gonna be deactivated .

2. jasonkradioguy

jasonkradioguy
    Expand Collapse

United States
    A tip is just that - an optional tip. Maybe they thought the fee was adequate for the delivery cost as well. Maybe they didn't like something about your service, the quality, or your attitude even if you didn't see it or maybe even if it was something out of your control.

What would have happened if you didn't agree with the amount of the tip they provided but they did tip? Would you have emailed them then to tell them they are cheapskates? Either seems confrontational to me and I can't imagine a scenario where it would be appropriate. Seems out of line. I agree with their decision honestly even if you might be right that they should have tipped.