Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Can't book ride

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Tony Burton, Jul 12, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Tony Burton

Tony Burton
    Expand Collapse

United Kingdom
    Brand new account. Can't book a ride - gets as far as Confirm Uber-X and then Oops - Something went wrong.

I've tried 3 different payment cards, all perfectly valid - one a CC the other 2 debit cards.

If I use help through the app to call the Uber Support line, it says it doesn't recognise my mobile number - although oddly Uber have sent me confirmation codes to that number.

I've tried uninstalling and resinstalling the app, booking through a Pc (sometimes same error, sometimes it tells me to verify my account by visiting the Payment menu) - I've done this.

I've tried deleting and readding payment methods.

Customer service are a joke - I've had 5 useless responses from them, and then silence for 2h.

What is going wrong?

Draft saved Draft deleted